Monday, September 12, 2005

Me

I might as well and get the background information and self-pimping out of the way now.

Me:
Born in early autumn, 1977, in St. Louis. Move to Dallas in 1989 at age 11. Graduate from High School in 1996. Attend University in Columbia, Missouri from 1996-2000 (with a brief interlude of "studying" abroad in London in the fall of 1998). Seek and obtain Law degree and MBA from Washington University in St. Louis from 2000-2004. I now practice law in St. Louis. And that pretty much sums it up. Any assumptions and conclusions you can make from that summary are probably true. Right? Right?

Self Promotion:
I have a radio show on KWUR 90.3 FM, www.kwur.com, in St. Louis, Missouri, on Tuesdays, from 7-8 p.m., central standard time, called, uh..., Dividing By Zero Will Get You Nowhere.

I also have two Internets radio stations on live365.com: Rock'n'Roll Shakedown and Loud Like it Should Be.

My MySpace.com page is here.

I record music sometimes. It's just me and my guitar (and computer software). It sounds like this.

St. Louis has a ton of shows coming up this fall, so this whole blogging thing should be fun for me. I can only that it is for you, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home