Saturday, April 08, 2006

Centro-matic + more


On Monday, April 10, 2006 -- aka OPENING DAY -- three great bands will be gracing the stage of Off Broadway. Those bands are Centro-matic, Great Lake Swimmers, and Two Cow Garage. Now, I'm a huge fan of Centro-matic and Two Cow Garage (see my recent review of their performance at Frederick's Music Lounge's last show here), but I'm less familiar with Great Lake Swimmers. I've heard great things, though. Although I didn't get tickets to opening day at the new stadium, I fully plan on watching it from the top of the Stadium East parking lot. So, it's a good thing it's an afternoon show, so I'll be able to make it to see this great bill. You should make it out, too.

mp3's:
Centro-matic - Covered Up in Mines
Centro-matic - Calling Thermatico
Centro-matic - Triggers and Trash Heaps
Centro-matic - Flashes and Cables
Centro-matic - To Unleash the Horses Now
Centro-matic - Most Everyone Will Find
Centro-matic - Huge in Every City
Centro-matic - D. Boon-free (A Ninth Grade Crime)
Great Lake Swimmers - See You on the Moon!
Great Lake Swimmers - Various Stages
Two Cow Garage - Alphabet City
Two Cow Garage - Burn in Hell
Two Cow Garage - Been So Long
Two Cow Garage - Found

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home