Monday, July 17, 2006

Tilly and The Wall


Sometimes it seems like I can never say 'no' to going to a show, but, tonight, I did not go see Tilly and The Wall with Now It's Overhead at the Creepy Crawl. Now, the problem is, I didn't even tell you about it. And that's because I just realized they were playing today. I have failed you and I apologize. I am sure it would have been a good show, but I was just too busy. They have a tap-dancer, for God's sake. Right up my alley. Here's some songs:

Tilly and The Wall - Bad Education
Now It's Overhead - Wait In a Line


Here's a picture from the show at the Creepy Crawl:
(Thanks to Glodeck for the photo)

1 Comments:

Blogger mike g said...

The show was great. I've never been to a show where I left feeling so completely happy. There's something about this band. It's the group collective. It's the tap dancing. Maybe it's just that the women are babes. Whatever it is I am looking forward to their return once again to STL.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home