Monday, July 09, 2007

Mystery Mix

I am starting a new feature here on Dividing By Zero Will Get You Nowhere, and I'm calling it the Mystery Mix. I am going to provide a mix for you to download and enjoy, consisting of 30-40 minutes of music, but it will be provided as one file, and I won't tell you what songs are on it. Don't go thinking I'm going all Girl Talk on you -- this is essentially just a mix tape with 6-10 songs on it... Click on the big words below to be taken to the download page. I will try and do one mix a week. When I post a new mix, I will include the tracklisting for the previous mix. Please comment and let me know if you like this... or tell me to go to hell.

MYSTERY MIX 1

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Davis said...

Its driving me insane!! I got 2, 3 and 5. Hints on the rest?

Oh, and great idea I love it!

2:32 PM  
Blogger keggers said...

You can go to hell, but I like this, so keep doing it. Nice mix, though I only knew like two of the songs. Ah well.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Mr. Dividing By Zero said...

I'll be posting the track list next Monday when I put up the Mystery Mix 2...

6:37 PM  
Blogger Mr. Dividing By Zero said...

I've posted the tracklist for Vol. 1...

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home