Friday, August 24, 2007

A Few Things

I would be remiss if I failed to mention a great show at The Bluebird tonight, featuring Team Tomato, The Museum Mutters, Wake Up Report and Krafted in Korea.




So Many Dynamos have been all up in the RFT's grill over the past week.




Speaking of the Riverfront Times, be sure to vote for me in their Best of St. Louis Poll for Best Blog.




Did I mention that The LOT is taking place tomorrow?




I swear, I will get reviews of Days 2 & 3 of Lollapalooza up this weekend.




In the meantime, here are some videos to keep you occupied:

Shocking Blue - "Venus":


Murray Head - "One Night In Bangkok":


The Shins - "Breathe" (live Pink Floyd cover):


Butthole Surfers - "The Colored FBI Guy" (live):


The Dicks - "Dicks Hate The Police" (live):

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

i should really play closer attention. that bluebird show sounds pretty solid, except i was busy then too...

4:27 AM  
Blogger keggers said...

That cover of "breathe" was nice...

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home