Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pictures from Head of Femur and Jon Hardy & The Public

Last week, I caught Jon Hardy & The Public, Head of Femur and Walkie Talkie USA.

I have been enjoying JH&TP's new CD, Working in Love for a few weekes now. The band was energetic and engaging live, and Jon's voice sounded great. I would definitely recommend you check them out live ifyou get a chance:

DSC05678.JPG

DSC05679.JPG

DSC05680.JPG

DSC05682.JPG

Head of Femur was next. They were appreciative of the crowd, but I felt bad there weren't more people to enjoy their solid set:

DSC05693.JPG

DSC05689.JPG

DSC05698.JPG

Walkie Talkie USA finished out the night. They were loud and had a decent-sized, enthusiastic crowd for a Thursday night. I had to leave early, and my camera died before there set, but I did get to catch their cover of The Soft Boys "I Wanna Destroy You."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home