Monday, November 26, 2007

Mystery Mix Monday

I hope you had a pleasant Thanksgiving weekend. I know I did... Mizzou is #1 for at least a week (what do the coaches know anyway?), so that is pretty amazing for us long-suffering Tigers fans.

It's another Monday, which means it's time for another Mystery Mix. I can't believe I made it to #20 on these Mystery Mixes; thanks to everyone who downloads them every week and thank you for listenign and providing feedback.

MYSTERY MIX, VOL. 20

Here's last week's playlist:

Vol. 19

1. Cut Off Your Hands - Expectations
2. Pela - Lost to the Lonesome
3. OMD - Enola Gay
4. Yeasayer - 2080
5. Edwin Birdsong - Cola Bottle Baby
6. Bears - Wait and See
7. Luna - Freakin' and Peakin'
8. Scala Choir - I Touch Myself
9. The Potomac Accord - A Quiet White Cut By The Longest Blue Shadows

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home