Friday, August 04, 2006

Lollapalooza


...as in, "I'm a looza." I had tickets and a hotel room booked when I was reminded by Ms. Dividing By Zero that we have a wedding this weekend, so I can't go to this year's Lollapalooza. I went last year, and had a great time, despite it being the hottest day in Chicago in a decade. I was actually excited that Kanye and the Red Hot Chili Peppers were headlining, because that meant I would be able to leave the festival at 8:30, make it back to the hotel to shower up and have enough energy to hit the town each night. I also thought that, aside form the headliners, this year's lineup was superior to last year's. Can You See the Sunset From the South Side? has a ton of mp3's from the bands playing at this year's Lollapalooza. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home