Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sips and Sounds




...or something. This Thursday, August 10, Metropolis teams up with St. Louis Magazine to bring you "Sips and Sounds for the Summer at the Mad Art Gallery from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. The event serves as the official preview party for the 2006 Lot Festival (which takes place on Aug. 26th at the Schlafly Tap Room - I will have a post on that next week) and features live music, beer and, most importantly, I will be the DJ. Now, when I say "DJ" I mean I will be plugging my iPod into the PA, but such details are really inconsequential.

The event costs only $10 to get in, and after you pay your $10, you get ALL THE BEER YOU CAN DRINK.

There will also be live music from Team Tomato and Full Day Affair. So come out, drink some beer, listen to some music, and fawn over me. It'll be good times.

WHAT: "Sips and Sounds for the Summer"
WHEN: Thursday, August 10, 2006
WHERE: Mad Art Gallery in Soulard, 2727 S. 12th Street


Here's an mp3 for you, too:

Team Tomato - Newlywed Deception

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home