Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Like Whoa

So, for a variety of reasons -- but primarily a combination of being busy at work, being sick, and being a lazy procrastinator and then being busy at work again -- I haven't posted in over a week. At the beginning of last week, I was all set to scoop the Ben Kweller show at The Gargoyle on Feb. 28th and comment on the M Ward show at the Fabulous Fox Theater with Norah Jones and note that a $50-60 ticket price is outrageous for that show, but on last Tuesday, the RFT Blog scooped my scoop and I was deflated. I couldn't muster up the energy to post again for a few days, and then the lethal combination of busy, sick, lazy and busy hit me. ANYWAY, I am ready to go again. I'm well rested. Breathing deeply and fully stretched to avoid any injuries. Stay tuned. In the meantime, here's how records are made:

Part 1:


Part 2: