Tuesday, June 27, 2006

(smog) and the Supersuckers


(smog) is playing at Blueberry Hill's Duck Room on Saturday, September 9. I saw them play there last year and it was a nice, intimate show. Definitely check it out if you're into the Crooked Fingers/Iron + Wine/Jonathon Richmond school singer-songwriters.

(smog) - Spread Your Bloddy Wings
(smog) - I Feel Like the Mother of the World



And then, on Monday September, 11, the Supersuckers are playing at the Duck Room. I'm not completely sure what mood they'll be in on this tour, as they switch back and forth between balls-to-the-wall rawk'n'roll show and acoustic, countrified shows. I'd probably put my money on the former, though, as I think they did a country tour last summer.

Supersuckers - Pretty Fucked Up (live)
Supersuckers - I Don't Wanna Lose You Yet
Supersuckers - Hey Ya! (live cover)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home