Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Lot

Here is a short video compilation of this year's Lot Festival that Bill Streeter at Lo-Fi St. Louis put together for us. It features live footage of the event and interviews with two of the event's founders. Enjoy:









Bonus: Here are some songs I've posted recently that I like, all in one place. I've included some new songs so the four of you that religiously download everything I post have something new:

Baboon - Breaking Glass
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Stand in Silence
Grandaddy - Elevate Myself
The Arcade Fire - Intervention
Bishop Allen - Psycho Killer
Gentleman Auction House - A Hospital or Heaven
Elf Power - An Old Familiar Scene
DeVotchKa - How It Ends
The Polyphonic Spree - Lithium
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - (Ghost) Riders in the Sky
Sex Robots - I Won't Say I Love You Back
Reverend Horton Heat - Five-O-Ford
Centro-matic - To Unleash The Horses Now
TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me
Built to Spill - Carry the Zero
Tight Pants Syndrome - Your Love Is Hot
So Many Dynamos - Search Party
We Are Scientists- Hoppipolla (live)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home