Monday, July 16, 2007

Mystery Mix Monday

Here is the the second volume in my new Mystery Mix Monday series, in which I make a short, single-file, mix of 6-10 songs for your downloading pleasure. With any luck it will last longer than Fake Post Sunday lasted. Each week I will also provide the tracklisting for the previous week's mix.

MYSTERY MIX, VOL. 2

Last week's tracklisting:

Vol. 1
1. Shout Out Louds - Tonight I Have to Leave It
2. Wax Fang - Bi Polar Bear
3. Wilco - Impossible Germany
4. Superchunk - Like A Fool
5. Spoon - You Got Yr Cherry Bomb
6. Maps - To The Sky
7. LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben Williams said...

I dig the Mystery Mix. As you might imagine, I was especially stoked by the inclusion of some Superchunk.

10:29 AM  
Blogger keggers said...

hey! I knew some of these this goaround. nice!

3:49 PM  
Blogger keggers said...

oh yeah... witch's hat? you expect people to get that? :)

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home